Skopos is our profile-assessment that helps individuals discover their unique imprint, or purpose by identifying two areas - their causes they are most passionate about, and the roles that best help them serve in their strengths. To use Skopos, users must register and be SERVEMERGE® members. Once both assessments of Skopos are completed, all volunteer events will be specific to the users top three causes and roles. Once logged into your SERVEMERGE® profile, here is how to access Skopos:
- From the main menu, click on the Skopos link:
- On the Skopos page, SERVEMERGE® members will have access to Skopos cause and roles assessments. The cause or role assessments can be taking in any order, feel free to take both assessments when your ready.
- Click on start to take the Cause Assessment:
- Click on start to take the Roles Assessment:
- Once Skopos cause and roles assessments are completed, users will have the option to retake assessments when needed. The results and most recent results will be visible.